Careers with growth
Your next big move
About The Role
Start Date: May 2024
Full Time: 37 hours per week, 8.30am – 5pm (4:30 Fridays)
Contract: Fixed term contract
Salary: Competitive package salary varies depending on experience
Location: Llanishen, Cardiff
Who we are:
Be part of a creative studio that loves to push the boundaries both visually and strategically. We’ve assembled an amazing and diverse skilled team over the 15 years and have gained incredible global clients who we continue to help accelerate in growth. At CR studio, you’re not just an employee, you’re an important part of an independent creative powerhouse. We value creative integrity, humour, openness, and collaboration, and we’d love for you to bring your design expertise to the table.
We are seeking senior designers who crave creative influence and aspire to push the boundaries. You will be working alongside the design team, closely collaborating with the art director, creative director and account management. Brainstorming, developing concepts and bringing ideas to life through motion. Creation of animated content across multiple channels such as web, socials, promotional videos and campaigns. Be agile and flexible in a fast-paced production environment, requiring you to work on a variety of content. Jump into a role where your ideas are valued, your contributions celebrated, and your technical skills are honed.
• Take ownership of work from concept to development and execution
• Help coach and develop junior and midweight designers
• Execute projects to a high standard
• Keep up to date with relevant skills and industry
• Work alongside AD and CD to push boundaries
• Effective communication with team and clients
• A minimum of 5 years commercial experience working in agency
• Portfolio of your work
• High level of execution
• Relevant Design qualification or equivalent experience
• Solid understanding of key graphic design principles; layout, colour, hierarchy, typography, imagery, etc.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud primarily After Effects
• Video editing skills in Premiere Pro
• Somebody who loves to innovate and push themselves
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Great communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Desirable not essential – 3D animation ability
• Competitive Salary
• Personal Development
• Foody Fridays (Anything you want!) with 16:30 finish
• Stocked up kitchen treats
• Team social outings (Crazy Golf, Go Karts, Rafting, Pubs & Clubs it’s all on the cards)
• 20 Days holiday plus B/H
• Pension contribution
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV
Digital Project Manager
Our conductor of all things digital!
You will orchestrate digital campaigns, using our extensive skilled team of developers / paid ad specialists / content creators all at your beck and call! You will showcase your digital expertise and talent to meet the vision demanded by our clients.